1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between FINE PERFECT INTERNATIONAL COSMETICS LDA, with headquarters in AV DO BRASIL 43 - LOJA 25, ALVALADE - LISBOA, tax identification number 514150670 and contact +351 218 066 926, hereinafter referred to as PORTIER EUROPA and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.portiereuropa.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.portiereuropa.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.portiereuropa.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.portiereuropa.com, adding the product (s) he wants to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.portiereuropa.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the tax identification number and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. PORTIER EUROPA will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, PORTIER EUROPA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. All of information on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests are valid for 3 (three) business days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different term, and it is not possible to guarantee the prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.portiereuropa.com, PORTIER EUROPA proposes to the User the following modalities:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco Reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders takes up to 15 working days after payment confirmation.
Free delivery over € 130*
*Exception of certain regions, such as: Azores and Madeira Islands, the Balearic Islands, The Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by PORTIER EUROPA.
2. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 15 days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods will be answered and defined by PORTIER EUROPA, by the same means of communication.
3. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
4. PORTIER EUROPA undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by the company.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the COMPANY's data base (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.